Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Xumo stopped working

Jimnet
Jimnet Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have been enjoying my Xumo box for about a year. Yesterday it just stopped working. I have unplugged it. Rebooted my router and it will still not connect.
I have three Rokus and a Samsung smart tv that are all working properly and streaming without any issues‘

Answers

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor

Good evening,

Do you get any error messages, or is it just a blank screen?

Did you buy your XUMO or rent it from Spectrum? If still covered by the warranty if purchased to own you can just swap it out if you have a receipt. If it's a Spectrum rental, call Customer Care and they will try to repair it over the phone, or send out a tech/replacement XUMO. I personally like the rental option better because if anything goes wrong, Spectrum will repair or replace equipment. If you own the XUMO, you have to replace it yourself if something goes wrong. (But if you own, you don't have to pay the monthly fee.) It's a balancing act where preferences can vary for each customer.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.