Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Why can't I delete multiple recordings at once on the Cloud DVR?

Zosomom
Zosomom Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 28 in Cloud DVR

Why can't I delete multiple recordings at once on the Cloud DVR?

We were recently sold this package and I wouldn't mind it as much if I didn't have to individually delete recordings. It's absolutely absurd to have to delete every single one individually, especially with technology nowadays. Beyond frustrating.

Best Answers

• Ruben_R
    Ruben_R Posts: 102 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and provide us with this feedback, we will forward your suggestions to our app team.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,048 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

In addition, you may find it easier to delete recordings on a mobile device, like a smartphone. Streaming devices like Roku or Xumo can have a lag time when using the remote to delete multiple recordings. On the other hand, if you log into the app on a mobile device, you still have to delete one at a time, but the response time tends to be quicker and you can use the swipe commands that tend to not have the same lag.

Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.