Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

How to activate Disney+?

goldilocksn2
goldilocksn2 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Probably a dumb question but I don't want to get stuck with additional/unintended charges:

Apartment supplies free Spectrum services with basic internet, Disney+ is reported to be included. Im guessing this is the basic Disney package with ads etc, and that's all I'd be interested in. So how do I activate the channel and select the basic/free version of Disney+? When opening from my Roku Televisions menu, I am prompted to select a full price version….so I've backed out till understanding what to do.

Any directions or personal experience is appreciated :)

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 790 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

You can go to this link here to get information on how to activate your Disney+ service. The only issue that may arise is if your services are provided fully through your apartment you may not qualify for the service. The link has information on how to find out if you are eligible or not.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.