Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Add a channel

jeniecy
jeniecy Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited September 24 in Channels and Programming

Aloha! Before getting Xumo I had access to channel 864 (Hawaii Public Radio/National Public Radio). While I switched from the DVR receiver to Xumo, I did not switch Spectrum cable packages (Spectrum TV Select Signature and Select TV Plus); I noticed that HPR/NPR are no longer available. I searched through the “all channels line up” and could not find the channel/station. Am I missing something? If not, can the channel be added? Please advise. Mahalo.

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @jeniecy

I apologize for the issues finding the channel. I took a look at the account using your community registration and I'm not showing that your package has HPR/NPR included. There can be a few reasons why a channel can be removed from the lineup even without you changing things, but I would recommend reaching out to our billing team at 855-707-7328 to have them double check and make sure things are correct on the account after the promotions were added.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.