Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

I am currently not getting email to my RR account.

LyndaWW
LyndaWW Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 16 in Email
I am also currently not getting email to my RR account. The last email I received was at 5:30 PM EST on September 9. I am getting an error that my password is wrong, but that's not the case. I am unable to access on my phone or through webmail on my computer.

Best Answers

• Katrina_L
    Katrina_L Posts: 19 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good morning, @LyndaWW and welcome to Spectrum communities.

We are sorry that you are not receiving email. Since you are getting the error that the password is wrong, we would suggest that you reset it.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,084 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome!

You mentioned:

I am getting an error that my password is wrong, but that's not the case. 

Have you tried resetting password using the email link in webmail? There are times when for various reasons, including account security, the password is locked and needs to be reset before accessing email again.

Let us know if the reset works or if you have any other questions.

• hisp33d
    hisp33d Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

I've been having the same problem for a week now. This is for a sub-email address so when I try to do password reset the email address isn't recognized. If I log in with my primary account my sub-email addresses don't show.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 816 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello!

I'm sorry for the issues with the email. I was able to locate your account using your community registration information. The email address is showing that it's active currently. When you try to do the password reset, is there an error code that comes up with that message that the email isn't recognized?

2624700082 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

I’ve got the same problem the last 2 days. All of the sudden my saved password doesn’t work. How can I reset the password if I can’t get in to the email?

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 816 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @2624700082

Welcome to the community! If you're unable to access the recovery email address, we can update the recovery one to an email address you do have access to so you can reset the password. If you'd like us to update that for you, please let us know and we'll send you a private message to collect some information to get that done.