Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

change channel on my package

menof29
menof29 Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 18 in Channels and Programming

I want to add lifetime and remove PBS

Comments

• menof29
    menof29 Posts: 2 Spectator

• Community_Help
    Community_Help Posts: 41 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Spectrum Community Moderators are unable to assist with adding or removing services - to add, remove, transfer or cancel service, please call us at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)

• ELaVare
    ELaVare Posts: 1 Newcomer

I thought I was supposed to be able to go online and add or subtract a channel from my 15channel line up ?????

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor
    edited September 15

Welcome,

If you have the streaming Spectrum TV Choice plan you can pick 15 channels from a list of about 60. and change those online. Locals are automatically a part of the package as are all Music Choice Channels. See the second post in this thread for modifying these channels:

If you have a Spectrum CATV service about Spectrum Choice, such as a TV Select plan, you must call Spectrum Customer Care to make changes to your TV plan.

-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)

In both cases, local PBS can't be removed because local channels are included with all plans. Same with Music Choice.

Review Spectrum TV Select plans here:

https://www.spectrum.com/cable-tv/channel-lineup

Filters to select by package or category are on the right hand side. For a Spectrum Select TV plan you must call Customer Care at the number above to change, modify, or add optional packages or premium channels at the number above.

Satch

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello!

Customers with our TV Choice package are able to update the channels in their line up online now. After the first 30 days of having the package, the lineup can be changed once every 30 days. If you're still within that first 30 days, you can update the lineup as many times as you'd like.

This discussion has been closed.