Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

how can we watch the Tigers?? I see Fubo TV is like $$$$... are there other options??

juliancclark
juliancclark Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 18 in Channels and Programming

Best Answer

Answers

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor
    edited September 15

Welcome to the Community, Julian!

How are you watching Spectrum TV? Traditional cable box/DVR? XUMO streaming box? Spectrum.net? or a Mobile device?

Regardless of how you watch TV, I would do a keyword search for Detroit Tigers on your device. If the search result listing is blocked out by a lock or a key symbol, it means that the channel is not in your particular package plan, and you would need to add that channel to your package by calling Spectrum Customer Service.

I am going to refer you to this link. It's a Google Doc made public showing all of Spectrum's plans and programing tips. You might find this helpful: (If the channel for your game is locked out.)

I don't believe that Fubo TV is offered by Spectrum at this time. It is important to note that all programing decisions, especially sports programing, are made exclusively by the station's and league management owners. Spectrum, like all other TV vendors, only provides the signals and the transmission equipment to show the stations. They have no control over programing content, regardless of what type of content is being broadcast.

If a game you want to see is not listed, you will need to reach out to that sports team on their website or through social media to voice your request about the need to carry the games on your service provider. If the game is located on a Spectrum CATV or streaming device search guide system, it is available, but you might have to upgrade your Spectrum CATV package plan to see the game.

Satch

PS. Users can review Spectrum line up package plans here:

https://www.spectrum.com/cable-tv/channel-lineup

This discussion has been closed.