Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Activating Cellular on Apple Watch

ASG32
ASG32 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 18 in Spectrum Mobile

I purchased a brand new Apple SE watch from the Apple store and tried activating the cellular service with my current provider (Spectrum). After about 4 hours on the phone with Spectrum and Apple I was told by Spectrum to return the watch and ask for a new one. I did. Now I am having the same trouble with the new watch. I made sure my watch and phone are running the latest operating systems. I fully reset the watch. I re-paired it. It still tells me "The Spectrum account on this iPhone cannot be used to add a cellular plan to the Apple Watch". Nobody at activation, tech support or sales seems to be able to help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately, we are limited in our ability to support mobile in this Community.

For assistance with this question, please contact Mobile support directly at 1-833-224-6603.

This discussion has been closed.