Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Why did I not get a hard copy of my channels at set up?

What?
What? Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 18 in Channels and Programming

Best Answers

• What?
    What? Posts: 2 Spectator
    Answer ✓

So frustrated! 83 years old and can not negate websites to get the line up of my channels! Ho hard copy was left and I can not print anything! I was also left without my Medical Alert set up do to the new phone placement! Way to treat an 83 year old veteran~ REALLY NOT HAPPY! CAn someone email the channel line up so I can print it?

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited September 18 Answer ✓

Hi @What?, welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry for the frustration. We don't provide a hard copy of channel lineups, that stopped being standard practice due to the growing number of channels whose availability can vary depending on area and package.

To view and print a list of channels included with your Spectrum TV subscription:

1. Sign in to your Spectrum account.
    2. Select the Services tab, then choose the TV tab.
    3. Select View Channel Lineup from the menu on the right.
    4. From here, you can select Print Lineup.

The back of our modem should have two telephone ports labeled "Voice". You just need to connect your phone/fax/alert system/etc to the "1" port. Our technician should have verified it was providing working phone service, but wouldn't be responsible for setting up any 3rd party systems that use it.

This discussion has been closed.