Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Spectrum TV App error

I've been receiving the Reference Code ILP-9000 for 2 days on both my iPhone and my iPad. I've logged out and back in with no luck. I get it on all channels.

How do I fix it?

Best Answer

• Kelly_M
    Kelly_M Posts: 13 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @thaerr!

We're sorry things have been erroring out on your when you're trying to stream. With that behavior, that error relates to a connectivity concern in the internet/modem. The streaming is housed in the modem so it results in that error when the connectivity in the modem desyncs and the streaming struggles to self correct.

Have you had a chance to try to reboot your modem since the behavior started? If not, can you do that now by unplugging the modem and router from the power for 30 seconds. Then power the modem on 10 seconds ahead of powering the router up so we can make sure things boot in order for a smooth reconnection.

This discussion has been closed.