Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

how can I continue to receive paper billing?

I simply cannot locate anywhere on line at Spectrum.com that allows me to change my billing preferences! I do not want to transition to paperless billing! I can't even find my account on line let alone a way to change my billing! What am I doing wrong!

Best Answers

• catchtwentytwo
    catchtwentytwo Posts: 168 Contributor
    Answer ✓

Go here (you'll have to log on to your account). https://www.spectrum.net/user-preferences/notifications

• WayneAspey
    WayneAspey Posts: 3 Spectator
    Answer ✓

Thank you! I did call their number and the agent was helpful; I had originally googled "Spectrum.net" but was directed to Spectrum.com instead and I did not notice this initially. Thanks for your help!

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,634 Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hello Wayne,

Welcome to the Community! You should be able to manage your billing preferences through logging in to spectrum.net in "My Account", or through the Spectrum app. The switch to or out of paperless billing should always have the ability to "opt out" if you don't want a particular billing method You would still have to provide the account information and the bank routing information if you sign up for paperless billing. You can also switch back to paper statements.

If you can't find the options to remain with paper billing at Spectrum.net, contact Customer Care and ask for "billing help" at the voice prompt: Customer Care can be reached at: 1-833-267-6094 Please be advised that it may take at least 30 days for the new billing process to take effect. Meaning that customers may still have one payment processed under the old system before the new plan takes effect.

Always allow significant time when making your monthly payments.

Satch

• WayneAspey
    WayneAspey Posts: 3 Spectator
    Answer ✓

thanks so much!