Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Email Issue

BearH8r
BearH8r Posts: 6 Spectator
edited October 23 in Email
I too have a RoadRunner email account, and have not been able to send or receive emails for about a week now. I have a TWC email address, but I am still missing hundreds of emails from my RR account. This is a serious issue. I reached out to Spectrum via the Chat function and they informed me that they were having an issue, but had no expected resolution timeframe. This has gone way beyond a small inconvenience.

Comments

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi & welcome!

Are you accessing email from Spectrum Webmail or a third party email client, such as outlook?

• BearH8r

I have tried accessing it from Spectrum Webmail, from my Mail program on my Mac and via my iPhone. None of them work. I have two other Spectrum email accounts, one is RoadRunner and the other is a TWC. Those two still work, but my other RoadRunner account still receives many important emails.

• James_M
    edited September 23

Are all emails associated with the same, current account? Or, were the other ones you cannot access also associated with a different account previously?

• BearH8r

They are all associated with the same account. Two are working. One is not (and I have had that account for a very long time).

• James_M

We are not seeing the ***@new.rr.com email associated with your current account. Was this email created as part of a previous account, maybe one that was closed when the current account was opened?

• BearH8r

All four of our email accounts are associated with my current Spectrum account. Three are working. One is not; and that one happens to be the oldest of all four.

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited September 24

Using your registration details, I was able to locate your current account. In reviewing your chat history about this issue, I was able to identify the email in question, but do not see it associated with your active account.

The account associated with your profile here shows a profile with a spectrum.net domain and 3 with a twc.com domain. There are none associated with a new.rr.com domain. Searching for the email with the new.rr.com domain that you weren't able to access, it was located along with 2 others with the same domain on an inactive account at another address in your name.

Email accounts that are part of our service can be deactivated and deleted once the account is no longer active.

This discussion has been closed.