Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Sound but no picture on all tv's in house

I no longer get a picture on any of my tv's. I can watch Prime or other smart tv apps but no spectrum channels. We get the Guide and individual channel info as we go from channal to channel but no picture. Any info would be appreciated.

Best Answers

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 497 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited October 4 Answer ✓

Hello @gfrieder

Welcome to our Community Forums! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing blank channels with our video service, we're happy to help!

I do apologize but I did confirm an outage of our video service. Our engineers are working to resolve this as soon as possible. At this time there is no estimated time of resolution. We appreciate your patience while we work towards a resolution. I can set up the account for a callback to notify you when services have been restored if you'd like.

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome @gfrieder,

There is currently an issue with video service for your area, however this appears to be resolved if you reboot the video equipment. You can do this by removing the power and coaxial cable from the back of the receiver for at least 30 seconds before reconnecting. Let us know if you're still having any trouble after.