Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Oversea Rates

Mfiiore
Mfiiore Posts: 1 Newcomer

I was advised via text on 10-3-24 I was being charged data and call rates for being in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) - I was not in the BVI. On 10-7-24 I was similarly advised via text additional rates would be charged because I was in Jamaica. I was not in Jamaica. On 10-8-24 I was advised once again I would be charged because I was in Barbados and the Bahamas. I was not in either of those locations. I am hereby requesting any additional charges assessed to my account beginning on 10-3-24 which were associated with the above referenced locations be removed. Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 563 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good evening @Mfiiore and Welcome to our Community Forums,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the international charges on your mobile account. I was able to locate your account using your registration information. It looks like you have already spoke with our mobile phone support team. I am glad they were able to assist. Please let us know if you have any other questions. - Lyn