Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Is the estimated delivery date for back orders on iPhone 16 Pro Max accurate

valerie12010
valerie12010 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Back orders on the iPhone 16 series do or has been the date been accurate? Is there a place you can look up your order status? I have not received the email yet saying that it has been shipped but anxious and excited delivery date the 15th? I’m wondering if anyone knows how accurate their estimates have been running?

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @valerie12010

Welcome to our community! I apologize for any confusion regarding the backorder dates. While we do not have a site to track the order status prior to the order shipping, I was able to locate the account using your community registration and it looks like the iPhone 16 Pro Max devices are due to ship between 10/15 and 10/29. We're happy to check at anytime to see if the device has shipped or our mobile team at 833-224-6603 can check at any time as well.