Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Each time I check my email I get the following warning message:

bobber
bobber Posts: 6 Participant
edited October 23 in Email

"webmail.spectrum.net doesn't support a secure connection". Each time I then click on to continue to the site and then I can read my email normally. I have cleared my cache numerous times but to no avail, the same warning comes up. I use Google Chrome. Anti-virus and spyware checks negative. Any thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 497 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @bobber

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue when accessing Webmail, I'm happy to help! Are you able to try in a different browser?

• bobber

Actually, I didn't think of that. Using Microsoft Edge it seems to work ok. I made sure Chrome is fully updated too. As long as I can access my email I can live with that. Thanks for your response.

• catchtwentytwo
    catchtwentytwo Posts: 169 Contributor

Troubleshooting FYI:

Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, DuckDuckGo, and Brave Browsers are all built from Chromium and therefore might show the same behavior. Firefox is not, and is the browser to try when troubleshooting.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 911 Contributor

If you're using a bookmarked URL in Chrome, just curious what it is as saved, verbatim, and what happens if you hit straight-up https://webmail.spectrum.net instead.

• bobber

My bookmark specifically is saved as https://mail.twc.com/

• bobber

When I use the direct webmail link provided it indeed goes directly to my email without any warning. I have since changed my bookmark, Thank you very much for this suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.