Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

NHL Center Ice

As I understand it, my Center Ice package broadcasts virtually every game. NOW I find out this evening that 5 games are only streamed on ESPN+ which I do not subscribe to.

This is a scam by Spectrum to charge full price but not deliver all the games it should.

Best Answer

Answers

• Kallton
    Kallton Posts: 2 Spectator

That’s all well and good, but are you charging full price when you know there are so many ESPN+ games?

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited October 18

Hi @Kallton, welcome to our community!

As @HT_Greenfield pointed out, the NHL Center Ice package is explicitly for out-of-market games. The price charged is for that selection of games.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 911 Contributor

I do believe that NHL Center Ice re-distributors are charging for up to 40 out-of-market "regional" games per week, as clearly advertised, in collaboration with the NHL itself, and nothing more. I don't blame you at all if you assumed that all NHL games on ESPN+ would also be available via Center Ice but the devil Disney is in the details.