Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Follow up on timeouts on modem causing intermittent disconnects

jv_a
jv_a Posts: 3 Spectator
edited 5:18PM in Community Support

Hi,

I posted about my issue here a few days ago regarding our service experiencing random disconnections ever since the 400 Mbps speed upgrade, detailed my steps in troubleshooting it, asked if there was any way to diagnose or check the line, and was told the modem was experiencing a high amount of timeouts in the logs which was causing disconnections, and advised to schedule a technician visit, but was unable to at the time. I had replied back to the employee PM that I would get back to them as soon as I could figure out days and times; however, my post and that message seem to have completely disappeared and I cannot access or find them.

What I wanted to do was to schedule the tech visit now that I've figured out some availability, and wanted to make sure that it was done through this channel with the details of my issue I had posted/what the moderator saw on the modem. I am assuming someone can still see my post/PM even if not me, and to advise about how to proceed. Thank you

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited 5:37PM Answer ✓

Hi @jv_a

Sorry for any confusion. In your previous response, you indicated "I am unable to commit to scheduling a technician visit at the moment", which we understood as not wanting to schedule an appointment as recommended. Due to the volume of posts we see, we archived your previous posts.

I did schedule the first available appointment for you and indicated the T3 errors we are seeing. The appointment is set for later today. Details were sent to your preferred communication method and can also be found by logging into the My Spectrum app or your My Account. If the scheduled appointment does not work for your schedule, you can change the appointment to a more convenient time, also using the links found on the app or website with the appointment details.

Let us know if we can assist further, and please let us know if the service call is not able to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Answers

• jv_a
    jv_a Posts: 3 Spectator

That works, thank you; apologies, it was more in haste that I made sure to reply to the message when I got it even though I couldn't answer about availability yet at the time, stating that I would also followup as soon as I could accommodate. Will keep you posted