Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Is 10GB 175+ countries monthly roaming now included in the Unlimited+ plan?

KA_FR
KA_FR Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 23 in Spectrum Mobile

Hi, in the last Spectrum iOS app update, I got the pleasant surprise to see that 10Gb of free roaming is now included for Unlimited Plus customers. (see picture here attached)

Weirdly, I can't find this information anywhere else which means that either Spectrum website has not been updated yet or the iOS app information was provided too early or by mistake.

Would anyone know more about this? What would be those 175+ countries and if it's not yet in place, any idea on when this will launch?

Thanks a lot!

Tagged:

Answers

• Edward_T
    Edward_T Posts: 58 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @KA_FR;

Welcome to the Community Forums. I can confirm that we are planning to offer this service but it has been delayed. We will send out a notification to your account when the new International Roaming plan will be available.

• KA_FR
    KA_FR Posts: 2 Spectator

Thanks Edward.

So far I only have the regular ‘unlimited’ plan. I was about to switch to Unlimited+ if this service is offered.

Will I then still receive a notification when the new roaming plan gets available?

By the way, do you guys have a potential timing : days? Weeks? Months? …

Thanks again!

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Correct, once the roaming plan is available, you will receive a notification whether you are subscribed to Unlimited or Unlimited Plus. At this time we do not have information on when it is expected to release, only that it has been delayed, but is still planned on being released.