Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

13»

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,168 Lead Mod
    Apr 02, 2017

@Layla This is not correct. We do have both On Demand content and 

Live content with ABC through our Spectrum TV application and website

from your home connection. 

abc.JPG

Our apologies for any misunderstanding. ABC content is not  available through 

our application or website outside of your home network. You will have limited 

access to videos, episodes and On Demand through the ABCgo.com website without

being prompted to sign in. 

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

• brad_the_dadbrad_the_dad Posts: 2
    Apr 08, 2017

Greetings  @Julia_R / @Tyleen_Z -

9 months since this was reported here, and there is still no "TWC/Spectrum" provider option for the ABC app or abc.go.com

The suggested workaround about the on-demand option of the spectrum app or watch.spectrum.net is unsatisfactory, because they do not allow access to the same episodes (especially recent episodes) as ABC.

Are you any closer to having a date for a REAL solution to this? If so, what is the target date? If not, WHY NOT?

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 285 ✭✭✭✭
    Apr 09, 2017

I do apologize but they have not given us any information as to when the integration will happen. 

Tyleen
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Forum Moderator

• Midnitenyc2001Midnitenyc2001 Posts: 1
    Apr 27, 2017
    This is not true as there was an option for twc-spectrum customers. I was logged in and now no longer have access. Did spectrum lose the agreement with abc and is this why we can no longer login with our twc info?
  • TMadlaTMadla Posts: 1
    Apr 27, 2017

Sounds like it's time to cut this cord. Charter/Spectrum, TWC/Spectrum.. the fact of the matter is the merger should've been seamless for all customers. Our experience shouldn't have gotten immediately worse. They obviously don't care for the customers they newly acquired..

• ChatyC126ChatyC126 Posts: 1
    Apr 27, 2017

Spectrum needs to get their act together. When paying over $100 a month, I should be able to access the ABC app and log in. It does not recognize me. Hence I can't watch the latest episodes on my iPad when traveling. Also we can't log into Disney Jr to watch some full episodes.

• Damos2001Damos2001 Posts: 1
    Apr 30, 2017
    So PlayStation VUE, dish network and all your other major competition are listed as providers and TWC was listed before the Spectrum merger, so are you saying if we want to have this ability that we need to switch providers then ?
  • VeteranVeteran Posts: 10
    May 07, 2017
    I'm so tired of not being able to watch channels away from home. TNT, ABC, this is ridiculous. I will be convincing my wife to cancel our subscription. Enough is enough. Kodi... that is all.
  • JennifwJennifw Posts: 1
    May 19, 2017

Sad that this thread is a  year old and there is still no solution.

What's the deal, Spectrum?  It shouldn't be so difficult

• kuyajetkuyajet Posts: 3
    May 25, 2017

This is ridiculous. With the amount of money I pay for my services to Spectrum (formerly TWC), I can't believe I STILL can't access network and media apps on my phone. What the hell?  WHEN WILL ACCESS  HAPPEN? The whole TWC era was horrible and I am beginning to think the same thing about Spectrum.

• TimetoswitchTimetoswitch Posts: 5
    Jun 28, 2017
    AMEN!!!!!! Still cannot get ABC app. The list of providers is a mile long and we pay over $250 a month for services and can't get the app. Even sadder is that I need to watch a show that completely disappeared from my DVR (another forum topic)!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brad_the_dadbrad_the_dad Posts: 2
    Aug 10, 2017

Just dropped by to share the good news, but @Julia_R beat me to it Smiley Happy  No matter, still good news!

• Marin1984Marin1984 Posts: 1
    Aug 13, 2017
    I'm not looking to access through the TWC app/channel on Roku. I want to know why, if it's in my channel lineup and I pay extra for these channels, I can't log into the AMC, TNT, ABC, and a few others that I would like to watch because there are episodes and shows for that matter that aren't available through your TWC App/Channel. I would like these to be resolved. For the simple fact that I don't even use my cable box, not even connected but I have to pay for it every month because customer service says I can't have service if I don't have at least one box. So I am paying for something that isn't even in use and now I can't even view unlocked shows and episodes of my favorite shows through the apps/channels that I pay extra for. Also the TWC doesn't always work, doesn't have all the shows available on demand. Also since the merge, I don't have my favorite channel anymore but it shows in my channel lineup, CI and Disney. I thought things would be better not short me channels and charge me for items that aren't available or not using.
  • Community_HelpCommunity_Help Posts: 102 ✭✭✭✭
    Aug 14, 2017
    Watch live TV, shorts, clips, and full episodes of ABC hit shows with the ABC app.

ABC

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV

Learn more

Modern Family. Grey’s Anatomy. The Bachelorette. Jimmy Kimmel Live! Watch live TV, stream the latest episodes of ABC hit shows, and binge on our digital online series — all with the ABC app. Restrictions apply. Live stream is available in select markets only. TWC ID required.

Watch recent episodes of AMC shows currently in season with the AMC app.

AMC

Learn more

Watch recent episodes of AMC shows currently in season. Be part of the pop culture conversations by staying up-to-date watching AMC's latest shows. TWC ID required.

TNT

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

Learn more

The all-new TNT app brings you the TNT originals you love, like Animal Kingdom, Good Behavior, The Last Ship and more, along with favorites like Law & Order, Castle and Charmed. You can also catch live sports, awards-shows and blockbuster movies.

You can even start watching before signing in with your TV provider (up to 10 minutes for live TV and five minutes for on-demand). And, we've added select TBS shows to the new Spotlight section so you can get a taste of the best comedies on TV. TWC ID required.

All of the channels you mention are available through your TWCID and Password.

The page Partner Apps will show you what apps are available and on what platforms

they are available.

This discussion has been closed.