Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

New DVR question

Untouchable8434Untouchable8434 Posts: 1
in TV Equipment Dec 09, 2017

I have a DVR in my living room that has shows recorded and shows that are programmed. I recently got a new DVR for a bed room and I am wanting to know how and if I can have those shows that are recorded on my new DVR. Also do I got to reprogram my new DVR for shows that are already programmed? Thanks

Best Answer

• MsRayeMsRaye Posts: 25,606
    Dec 09, 2017 Accepted Answer

Nope! There is no longer any "wholehouse DVR" service available, you have 2 seperate DVR's

Replies

• reds91185reds91185 Posts: 2,452
    Dec 11, 2017

@Untouchable8434 wrote:

I have a DVR in my living room that has shows recorded and shows that are programmed. I recently got a new DVR for a bed room and I am wanting to know how and if I can have those shows that are recorded on my new DVR. Also do I got to reprogram my new DVR for shows that are already programmed? Thanks

TiVo

• DoctorADoctorA Posts: 42
    Jan 09, 2018

I used a Tivo Roamio before.  I was unable to access On Demand programming using the Tivo.  Is it possible with current tech?  Was not possible before.

• reds91185reds91185 Posts: 2,452
    Jan 09, 2018

On Demand and PPV are not accessible using a TiVo. On Demand isn't an issue since I can access any of the network apps to catch up if needed...PPV would be nice though for those times when a good boxing match is on. Since it's only once or twice a year I just go to the local store that's 5 minutes away and get a basic box for a day then return it. 

This discussion has been closed.