Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Missing Channels on Spectrum app (resolved 2/7/2018)

In the last two days, HBO and all the music channels have disappeared from the mobile app for IOS as well as the Roku app. When I check OnDemand and choose HBO, it states I don’t have a subscription. I do. It’s working on the cable box. How can I get this resolved?

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 40
    Feb 03, 2018

so I'm not the only one, something is up I checked my tablet and it shows a KEY like I have not subscribed to those premium channels.  I will be asking for a partial refund since we have just 1 cable box and 2 Roku  2/3 of my household lost those channels.  Cable box do have the channels

• Tazangel7Tazangel7 Posts: 1
    Feb 03, 2018
    This app has me mad everyday you have to call and just get excuses then if you want credit you have to call every time its not working which has been everyday something wrong rge 1001 no HBO no pictures for on demand sick of it it is stressing me out
  • meberweinmeberwein Posts: 6
    Feb 03, 2018
    Just realized most of my premium channels are missing in my apps. In addition to HBO, STARZ and showtime is missing. Again, these channels are on my cable box. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Feb 03, 2018
    Just chatted with a Spectrum rep. It’s an issue on their end that technicians are working on. No ETA.
  • KlfcKlfc Posts: 4
    Feb 03, 2018
    Isn’t that just the normal response to put blame on different department?
    Such a big money company, they don’t really need our business because millions more will take our place.
    Thank you for the question as I just encountered this issue the past few days.
    Allo is coming to my area. Just waiting
  • mobertmobert Posts: 1
    Feb 03, 2018

The app updated three days ago and now I'm "locked" out of several channels including my pay channels.  When I go to "Networks", severel channel icons have an imagine of a key in front of them and I am not able to access anything from these channels on my phone.  These channels work just fine on my TV.  I had access to the full lineup I PAY for on the app until this last update. 

• wgallowgallo Posts: 2
    Feb 04, 2018

TRICK to discourage the person from using cable boxes!!!!!

ROKU 's sprectrum app missing most channels all of a sudden!! what the hell!! HBO, SHOTIME they are all gone and there is nothing i can do!!!!!

Im quitting this service and I should everyone should as well as an avergae $2.00 have been added to my bill for this or that!!!

junk greedy company!!!!!

• ARKARK Posts: 4
    Feb 04, 2018

Yup their app is a crappy! those channels have been out for two days here

and every week it's been screwing up, for the past 3 weeks....pure crap !!

• ItsmealsoItsmealso Posts: 4
    Feb 04, 2018

Day three for me.

• IrishTRIrishTR Posts: 3
    Feb 04, 2018
    Same day 3 and counting... Just when everything was working fine... This **bleep**! Smells like someone pushed a change that was untested!
  • BTJBTJ Posts: 1
    Feb 04, 2018
    I also have this issue and I hope they fix it soon. You can watch your premium channels on their own apps - HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, etc.
  • mbztadpmbztadp Posts: 1
    Feb 04, 2018

Hello-

I was getting all the pay TV channels on my ROKU a few days ago.  Now they don't even show up on the guide -- they live around channel 600, but my guide goes from 400 to 800 without a pause.  Those channels are coming in on the setboxes., and I checked our account online as well -- no changes have been made.  I've tried restarting ROKU, but to no avail.  Anything else I could try?

TIA,

mbztadp

• guyettiguyetti Posts: 1
    Feb 04, 2018
    I am. On phone with tech support now, tried everything, no luck. Looks like I will be asking for a billing credit.
  • Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,186 Lead Mod
    Feb 04, 2018

I'm sorry to hear you have had so much frustration with the service. 

There is no need to phone in, you can contact us directly at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum 

24x7  We would be happy to help!

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

• peggy57peggy57 Posts: 2
    Feb 04, 2018
    Last time channels went missing it took them 3 months to fix and every time I phoned they would say soon ugh! I have two Roku’s and missing most of the premium channels
  • RLSchwabeRLSchwabe Posts: 4
    Feb 04, 2018

Yes. It's currently a known issue w/ the Spectrum app. It's mostly premium channels and international channels being affected but all channels can be having issues at this time. I would not waste time calling.

• rcampb7355rcampb7355 Posts: 5
    Feb 04, 2018

Im getting the wrong channel line up for the starz channels on the spectrum tv app. Im getting Starz Encore channels and not the starz channels that I signed up for. Is there a fix for this issue?

• SeppieSeppie Posts: 1
    Feb 05, 2018

Im missing spectrum select channels.

• DWcindayDWcinday Posts: 7
    Feb 05, 2018

All the premium channels and Music Choice channels are missing.  There is a server issue and this has been a problem since Feb 1.  Engineers are aware and working on the issue per Charter.

• VonGooberVonGoober Posts: 1
    Feb 05, 2018

All of our premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, EPIX, TMC, etc) are missing from the Spectrum Roku App except for some Starz channels. I also believe that some or all of the Disney & Nickelodeon channels are gone too. In my account it shows I have all of that in my cable subscription and it is all available on the crappy DVR cable box (that doesn't work worth a **bleep**). We do 90-95% of our Spectrum subscription cable service watching on the Roku App. Smiley Mad

ALLO Communications is getting really close to my neighborhood.....can't get here fast enough!

• Chocodille1Chocodille1 Posts: 9
    Feb 05, 2018
    Yes, I am and I’m furious about it. Been trying to contact Spectrum to no avail 😡
    Feb 05, 2018
    I can’t even sign into HBOGO on Roku either😡
    Feb 05, 2018
    I’m having same issues...NEED HELP ASAP
  • lipcrkrlipcrkr Posts: 60
    Feb 05, 2018

My HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime show an icon key which locks me out. It doesn't affect my TV,  just on demand on the Internet.

Anybody?

• blp63blp63 Posts: 2
    Feb 05, 2018

Yes.  This hasn't worked on Samsung TV app for at least four days.  Tech said no credit was available because the app is "free".  Total bs in my opinion...looking at options other than Spectrum...

• Michigan80Michigan80 Posts: 1
    Feb 05, 2018
    Day three or four for me !! Glad I’m not the only ones missing channels from the app !!! Still extremely aggravating though!!
    Feb 05, 2018
    My argument would be that the app is not free because it’s useless without a subscription. My bundled package is over 200 bucks a month. I would like to watch what I’m paying for. My husband watches the tv with the cable box. I have little chance to watch it so the tv in the bedroom and the family room is used by other family members. And it’s not just Roku. It’s ios and PC. A refund is due if not some form of compensation. No wonder cable loses more and more customers.
    Feb 05, 2018
    Now I can’t get into HBO Go on any device. I try to log on and it ‘s as if it won’t recognize spectrum as a provider. Login fails. STARZ app does work though.
    Feb 06, 2018

Yes, I noticed the price went up too; and for what ? To get crappie service and missing channels 😡 I call and can’t get through either SMH

This discussion has been closed.