BUG: "Top Solution Authors" Data Field is Messed Up

Satch
Satch Posts: 5,300 Contributor
edited August 2020 in

Hello,

Evidenced by the attatched file included, we can see that the data field for this particular set needs expanding so that all of the data can fit.

Satch

Spectrum Forums Bug-Top Solutions Data Field Is Messed Up.jpg

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,684 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Satch

Thanks for the follow-up.  I did review this with Lithium and the formatting changed when we made revisions to optimize the mobile version of the Forums.  We are hoping to make some additional revisions and have them all implemented in the near future.  Stay tuned!  

James 

• Satch
    Answer ✓

@James_Mwrote:

@Satch

Thanks for the follow-up.  I did review this with Lithium and the formatting changed when we made revisions to optimize the mobile version of the Forums.  We are hoping to make some additional revisions and have them all implemented in the near future.  Stay tuned!  

James 

Oops!

It was fixed last night, now the data field is messed up again.  Thanks James, the forum upgrades should resolve these issues in the future.

Satch

Answers

• Julia_R
    Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

We have noticed this as well and have submitted that to be corrected.

Thank you! 

Hope you are having a great day! 

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

• Satch

@Julia_Rwrote:

We have noticed this as well and have submitted that to be corrected.

Thank you! 

Hope you are having a great day! 

Regards,
    Julia R.
    Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
    Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Thank you!

I think that the problem might be the data field "Accepted Solutions Count" has too many letters.  It is possible that by reducing the number of letters in the field range, ie. Solution Count?) that this will make the forum background line up properly.

Note that I am not a program developer, but I have moderated at other forums, where this was the solution to a very similar problem that we were able to submit to administrators to fix.

Satch

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,684 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@Satch

It's been a little while, but I wanted to point out that this issue was finally fixed.   I needed to refresh my page to see the update.   Let us know if you notice any issue. 

James 

solution authors_ Forums.png

This discussion has been closed.