Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Caller ID on TV

gara56gara56 Posts: 2
in TV Equipment May 02, 2019

Any updates for getting the Caller ID on TV for the new cable boxes (without the clock)? I know the question was put out there back in Jan of this year,  but the post would not all me to put a reply in it so I had to add a new message.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,077 admin
    May 10, 2019 Accepted Answer

Hi everyone, 

We apologize for the frustration.  This is a known issue and currently being worked on by our engineers.  No additional examples are needed.   Unfortunately, we do not have a time frame available for when this issue will be resolved.  

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,628 helper
    May 02, 2019

@gara56 wrote:

Any updates for getting the Caller ID on TV for the new cable boxes (without the clock)? I know the question was put out there back in Jan of this year,  but the post would not all me to put a reply in it so I had to add a new message.

Waiting for this also. Customers without box clocks (World Boxes) have been asking me about this as well.

Satch

• MacwinMacwin Posts: 2
    May 08, 2019

We are impatiently waiting for caller Id to come to spectrum guide. Does anyone know when it will be coming in nyc?

• MacwinMacwin Posts: 2
    May 13, 2019

You really should make it work soon since it is a important feature to a majority of your subscribers.

This discussion has been closed.