Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Can't access email/check with site administrator

douglas9douglas9 Posts: 11
in Email Jun 19, 2019

When i try to access my email (twc.com) from my Spectrum home page (check email) get the following message after clicking check email "check with site administrator. Never had any problems with email prior to this. TIA

Comments

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,094 ADMIN
    Jun 19, 2019

Webmail can also be accessed directly from this link:  webmail.spectrum.net .  Please let us know if you are still having an issue.

• douglas9douglas9 Posts: 11
    Jun 19, 2019

Thanks for the reply...but get the same message when the link is clicked:

Please contact site administrator.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,094 ADMIN
    Jun 19, 2019

Thanks.  Please contact us directly by private message so we can troubleshoot further.  

Jun 19, 2019

Called customer support....advised Spectrum is migrating emails from TWC to Spectrum....guess that is my problem....they provided the link above webmail.spectrum.net....but still no go......get the contact admistrator msg.

• jmarjmar Posts: 2
    Jun 22, 2019

trying to excess my email

• jmarjmar Posts: 2
    Jun 22, 2019
    what can I do to correct this issue
  • someITguyWisomeITguyWi Posts: 1
    Jul 10, 2019

Migration is not the answer. What is going on Spectrum?? Can an Admin please answer here? I have tried it in IE, Chrome, and Firefox, same problem: "check with site administrator" and empty page. 

Jul 11, 2019

My solution through trial and error was to disable my ad blocking program (AdGuard). Think the redirect blocking was the problem. If i were you disable any anti ad blocking programs, extensions or anti virus programs. Clear Spectrum cache, cookies close browser and try accessing your email. It worked for me....Good luck

This discussion has been closed.