Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

lights on receiver

rodney1234rodney1234 Posts: 61
in TV Equipment Nov 08, 2019

Does anybody else have their lights on receiver go out and then come on at random , nothing else is wrong ??

Comments

• Geezer64Geezer64 Posts: 69
    Nov 09, 2019

@rodney1234 wrote:

Does anybody else have their lights on receiver go out and then come on at random , nothing else is wrong ??

Not that i would know the answer but it would be helpful to those that may, if you were to list your model receiver and guide.  Hope you get it resolved.  Smiley Happy
  • SatchSatch Posts: 3,627 helper
    Nov 09, 2019

@rodney1234 wrote:

Hi,

Due to these boxes and swaps being so unpredictable.  (Some work great, some average, and some, not at all.)- if the functionality of your CATV service  is OK, don't even worry about a light.  You could get something far worse in a box swap.

"Don't Rock the Boat if the Sea is Calm."

Satch

• toolman1990toolman1990 Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Nov 09, 2019

@rodney1234 wrote:

On the Arris HD set top box I was issued the white clock LED's brightness will fluctatue intermitently and it is noticeable when it happens. But if the set top box is working I would keep it and you can disable the clock in settings if it bothers you.

This discussion has been closed.