Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

DVR will not record a "series" vs a s"show"

jcb123jcb123 Posts: 3
in TV Equipment Dec 09, 2019

This  is happening for 2 different series on 2 different channels at the same time.

TNT AEW Dynamite on Wednesday night at 7pm Central, and NXT on USA at 7pm Central.  I have tried it as well on different boxes in my house.  The box is labeled Spectrum 210.  It records each show, but i never get prompted to record the series.  any ideas?  I have looked everywhere and I cannot find any reason as to why, other series i can record just for whatever reason these 2

Comments

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,074 admin
    Dec 10, 2019

Are you setting the recording directly on the cable box using the remote, or are you trying to set the recording using the app or online guide?  

• jcb123jcb123 Posts: 3
    Dec 10, 2019
    On the box with the remote. On a side note the app doesn’t record anything and neither does the online guide
    Dec 10, 2019

Thanks.  Try recording the program by logging into watch.spectrum.net and let us know if you were able to manage programming online.   

• jcb123jcb123 Posts: 3
    Dec 13, 2019
    Tried doing it online for both shows and it won’t let me record either series
    Dec 13, 2019

Thanks.  We would need some additional information to be able to investigate further. 

Please contact us directly at: 

This discussion has been closed.