Welcome to the Spectrum Community

Get answers, share solutions, help your community.

Start here

Is there a way to check for rented movies before the new bill?

I couldn't find it in the web account.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. Smiley Happy

Comments

• SatchSatch Posts: 3,633 helper
    Feb 16, 2020

That would be a great feature addition!

You can check "My Account" for account activity. But I think if you wanted the names of movies related to the amount charged, best bet is to call customer care.

On your cable box, you can go to "My Purchases" or "My Library" depending on the software in the box, and you can get a list of movies within descriptions for the duration of time that they are offered On Demand.  Usually 24 hours.  After that, I think you only get a date and time that a movie or event was purchased.

I would call Spectrum if you have a specific question about movies purchased.

Satch

• antant Posts: 693
    Feb 16, 2020

@Satch wrote:

That would be a great feature addition!

You can check "My Account" for account activity. But I think if you wanted the names of movies related to the amount charged, best bet is to call customer care.

On your cable box, you can go to "My Purchases" or "My Library" depending on the software in the box, and you can get a list of movies within descriptions for the duration of time that they are offered On Demand.  Usually 24 hours.  After that, I think you only get a date and time that a movie or event was purchased.

I would call Spectrum if you have a specific question about movies purchased.

Satch

Thanks Satch. According to Blizzard's answers in my https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32660580-VOD-Is-there-a-way-to-check-for-rented-movies-before-the-new-bill forum thread, the only way is to check on the cable TV box that purchased it (not others). However, they don't even post the years and titles. I assume it had been like this for years since TWC days. I did see other purchases on the old DVR that I do remember, but not they don't show their years (e.g., 7/11 [no year]). Charter needs to add a purchased VoD history in the web site account for ALL devices so we don't have to contact them.

• antant Posts: 693
    Feb 22, 2020
This discussion has been closed.