Buffering and blurring....

EzrollinEzrollin Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 17 in Channels & Programming Oct 16, 2020

No results for Fox News channel 37 blurs and buffers at an annoying rate as compared to CNN 29 ugh...anyone else having this problem?.

Replies

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,414 Lead Mod
    Oct 17, 2020

Good morning! Welcome to the Spectrum Community.

Can you give us a bit more information. Are you watching through the Spectrum TV app or website or are you having trouble with the channel through a cable box?

If you are having trouble through the Spectrum App or website what device are you using? Is that device hardwired or wireless? Or as another option are you watching the channel app directly from the channel themselves?

Julia_R

• EzrollinEzrollin Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Oct 17, 2020

I'm watching it by app, I have an ARRIS router, no cable box.

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,414 Lead Mod
    Oct 18, 2020

What type of device are you using the app on? Are you wireless or hardwired to your Arris modem/router?

Can you tell us a little bit more about your home network. Do you have any hardwired devices? Have you taken any steps like powercycling the modem?

What speeds are you currently seeing?

Julia_R

• fattirefattire Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited October 20 Oct 20, 2020

I have this issue also. Only Fox New blurs, buffers and and constantly goes offline. CNN and other channels do not experience this issue. The issue is more apparent when streaming via internet browser vs apple TV, but the problem appears to be specific to the Fox News channel itself.

Speed test shows 270MB + download speeds. Only one channels is impacted (I have not tried Fox Business News).

• EzrollinEzrollin Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Oct 21, 2020

Problem seems to have cleared at least temporarily, speeds ar 116.8 / 11.8

• fattirefattire Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Oct 21, 2020

It still an issue for me. The first buffering incident of the day is at ~9:30 AM CST.

This discussion has been closed.