Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Pause Live TV Please!

Scott182Scott182 Posts: 2
This discussion was created from comments split from: Pause Live TV Please!.

Best Answer

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭
    Mar 22, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello @Scott182

I am sorry to hear the product is not meeting your expectations. I can certainly understand how

that would be an important feature for her.

If the program is recorded you would have the option to Play/Pause, Fast Forward and rewind.

Its not quite the same as doing it with Live TV but may work for her depending on the programming.

Julia_R

Replies

• Scott182Scott182 Posts: 2
    Mar 22, 2021

Just started with Spectrum because chat agent said I could pause live tv. Then said I wanted whole house dvr also and said Apple Tv was the way to go. Failed to tell me I would not be able to pause live tv even though told him it was a must. Now I've opened all the Apple Tvs and if I leave they are mine. $$$. So if you want to pause live tv have to have a dvr on each tv. Wife is hard of hearing and backs up all the time if she missed something. Should of stayed with DirecTv.

This discussion has been closed.