Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can I see all the channels

fpefpefpefpe Posts: 24 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 6 in watch.spectrum.net Apr 19, 2021

Hello --- when I use my browser to watch via watch.spectrum.net I get to see most (if not all) the channels in my plan --- I was way from my home network, and signed in to watch.spectrum.net most of the channels in my plan we blocked out ----

Not sure why the channels were blocked, but if I was to connect to a Spectrum "hot spot" would that make a difference -- would get to see all the channels as if I was viewing from home? Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LGTLGT Posts: 133 ✭✭✭✭
    Apr 19, 2021 Accepted Answer

The Spectrum app is designed specifically that way on purpose. The reason is to stop customers from giving out their credentials to every relative and friend so they can get free cable. The only way you can only get your full channel line up is to be going through your registered home modem.

This has been discussed on this forum in the past and Spectrum has shown no inclination to change their policy.

This discussion has been closed.