Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Logging into Spectrum Email using old road runner email address

RXRRXR Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 5 in Internet 2021 Archive Apr 10, 2021

I haven't logged into my email account in probably around a year. I have it forwarded/connected to an email client. I am trying to log into it using the @wi.rr.com email suffix, but it isn't working. I tried the password reset with the MAC address but it says "something went wrong". I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't be trying to log in using the old @wi.rr.com suffix and there is a new spectrum one?

Thanks for the help!

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 104 MOD
    Apr 11, 2021

Hi @RXR

What web address are you trying to log into for the webmail? If it's been that long and you are using and older bookmark for the site, that could be causing the issue too. The new webmail site is here in case you were using a different one.

• RXRRXR Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Apr 27, 2021

Hi Renee,

That is the address I tried using to log in. I just tried again and am still running into the same issue as in my original post. :(

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,069 ADMIN
    Apr 27, 2021

If it has been a while since you have logged in, the email may be locked. I suggest calling in directly to support to verify the email and investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.