Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Spectrum buffering issues.

LinRuLinRu Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have read posts regarding buffering issues with Spectrum app and would like to know if anyone has had their issues resolved. Whether we are watching live tv or on demand, the constant buffering is very annoying. I contacted customer support a few months ago, they were insistent that it was our tv causing the problem. I don’t agree with that, since every other app works fine. When we had a different internet provider, we were told that was the problem. We switched to spectrum internet and still have the same problem. If this issue can’t be resolved, I guess we will have no option but to cancel our Spectrum TV service.

Best Answer

• Anthony_VAnthony_V Posts: 53 MOD
    Jun 01, 2021 Accepted Answer

Hello and welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using the email address you had used when signing up for the Community. While other video apps may be working as normal as our app streams live tv it may function differently than others. Reviewing the modem at the residence I can see there have been a few timeouts that may cause issues, I also see buffering events in the app logs. I would suggest a technician out to investigate these timeout issues on the modem to help correct these problems.

Replies

• LinRuLinRu Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Jun 01, 2021

Thank you, I will call and request a technician. It is also buffering with Spectrum on demand.

This discussion has been closed.