Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Bally Sports Midwest network and Southern Indiana

tscurlotscurlo Posts: 4 ✭✭

Current Location: Evansville, Indiana 47712 ZIp-code

For those Spectrum Customers in Southern Indiana.. specifically Evansville, Indiana.

For the last three days.... the St. Louis Cardinals versus Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game on channel 47.... has been using the Arizona Diamondbacks feed for the game.

It's been the AZ DB's announcers and all the commercials have been Arizona businesses.

Is anyone else witnessing the same thing that I am???

This has been an issue.... since Bally Sports took over for Fox Sports.

So there is definitely an issue between Bally Sports and Spectrum whenever it comes to their regional coverage in Southern Indiana.

I would call customer service.... but the person you talk to has no clue as to what you are talking about when you start talking about locations and regional coverage and such. In fact.... I did call because when they first went to Bally Sports.... my Channel 47 wasn't HD.... it was a Standard Def picture and small screen. The Customer Rep was saying it was the HD settings on my TV and this other garbage. They don't want to solve your issue.... they just want to go down their Check List of things to try... and if those don't work..... they'll schedule a Tech to Roll. Which is not the problem.

I guess if I don't call and complain..... they will never know.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,065 ADMIN
    Jun 30, 2021 Accepted Answer

Thanks for the question!

We provide the signal, so we can address issues such as pixilation or missing channels. All programming decisions are made by the individual networks, and they determine the content provided.

We suggest contacting Bally Sports to provide your feedback directly to the network.

This discussion has been closed.