Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can you still activate digital adapters as leased equipment if you are still with Time Warner Cable?

mr1702531mr1702531 Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
in TV Equipment Jul 03, 2021

Can you still add digital adapters as leased equipment to the account if you are still with Time Warner cable and have not upgraded to Spectrum yet? I bought one online, and I am wondering if you can add and activate one to the network.

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭✭
    Jul 03, 2021

Greetings @mr1702531,

Welcome to the forum! My understandng is that customers under legacy TWC/Brighthouse Network plans can not add anything to the accounts. Those grandfathered accounts no longer have the codes to be modified in any way. The reason why is because those codes to add services and devices to those accounts are out of the system.

Your best option would be to contact Customer Care and review options for transferring ti a new Spectrum plan and package, looking at the options for tuning adapters under that structure.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.