Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Recordings not showing up in library?

GhoztGhozt Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 21 in TV Equipment Jul 20, 2021

It shows that shows are being recorded via the red rec light on the front of the box, but when trying to access them via the library nothing new has been showing up for about 2 weeks now. I have tried to do a force record on a random show to test to make sure it wasn't within the series recording causing a issue but even those 3 test records on random channels and shows still do not show up in library. I can see old recordings from months ago but nothing 2 weeks to date. I've reset and even contacted support and was given the common sense troubleshoots but still no go.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,999 ADMIN
    Jul 21, 2021

Hi and welcome!

Have you tried restarting the cable box? What other troubleshooting have you tried?

• GhoztGhozt Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Jul 21, 2021

Reset using the button, I’ve tried to unplug and plug back in and even done so with my router and modem.

Jul 21, 2021

Are you referring to the library on the set top box, or are you viewing the library online or on the app?

Jul 21, 2021

From the cable box/Dvr itself

Jul 21, 2021

Unfortunately, it sounds like the hard drive on the cable box is failing. You can swap it for a new one, at your convenience, by taking it to a local store.

Jul 21, 2021

That was one of my thoughts once the reset and unplugging did not work. Thank you for your assistance

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Jul 21, 2021

Hello,

I would also recommend a signal and drop line test. We had recordings that would not record and would show in the DVR Manage Conflicts about three years ago. Tech came out, found that our main cable line was almost dead, replaced the line drop and the DVR has not missed a recording since. Box swaps won't solve bad signal issues! Signals and line quality have to be checked out first. The World Boxes (No Clock) models seem to be more sensitive to signal levels than other models.

If your signals are good, tech should swap out the box.

Satch

Jul 21, 2021

Good looking

This discussion has been closed.