Nueva comunidad de Spectrum

Hemos creado una comunidad latina para darles a los clientes de habla hispana la opción de hacer preguntas y obtener respuestas en español. Comunidad Latina

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Can the date that the movies are made be included in the Guide and as info on the DVR playback info

RuuRuu Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 28 in TV Equipment Jul 19, 2021

The date a movie is made is very important! Many movies are remade etc ect.

Also can you get rid of the Pause icon. It's not necessary and covers subtitles and other dialogue on the bottom of the screen.

Thank you

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,999 ADMIN
    Jul 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, we will pass along your suggestion !

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Jul 27, 2021

Some of the guides show the year a movie was released. I think exact dates of release would be hard to do.

I remember customers asking about the channel banner appearing during DVR pausing. Currently, Spectrum has the pause icon showing the Channel Banner so that customers don't think there is a video problem when a DVR program is paused.

Satch

• RuuRuu Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Jul 28, 2021

I now have the Spectrum 210 DVR. With all the others I've had and I've had many many from Time warner and then Spectrum, this one has NO dates at all on any movies! whether it be the guide or DVR playback....period. I didn't say anything about exact dates, just the normal release date that you see and always have seen on TV guides. Does this DVR #210 specifically NOT do that?

Also all the other DVRs I've had would show a banner and pause but you could hit the Exit button and it would get rid of the banner.

Once again: Does this DVR #210 specifically NOT do that?

Thanks, it may seem like nothing but it's important to me and probably a lot of other people. Especially movie buffs. HBO and Netflix still have those dates right next to the movie title. You guys always did and now don't.

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Jul 28, 2021

Ruu,

That is a let down if Spectrum Guide does not show the year on movies! I run the ODN Guide on a Cisco/Technocolor 9865 DVR and it has years for movies. and original airdates for series. A lot of the boxes are slowly being updated to Spectrum Guide. Someone with Spectrum Guide and or a 210 box would be able to answer your specific question.

Satch

• RuuRuu Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Jul 28, 2021

Thanks for saying that! I'm glad I'm not the only one finding importance with this info.

Would you forward this to someone who can do something? I'm on this particular discussion area because this IS the only place Spectrum has for me to ask about.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,999 ADMIN
    Jul 28, 2021

@Ruu

We will pass along your feedback, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.