Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Changing the internal IP scheme

MJTIIIMJTIII Posts: 2 Spectator
in Home Networking Oct 08, 2021

Hi

I just go a new Sagemcom SAC2V2S router. It is on an internal IP scheme of 192.168.1.x. Is there a way to change that? I have the mobile app (where i was able to change the wifi SSID and pw) but can't find anyplace to change the IP scheme/DHCP. I would like to change it so it doesnt conflict with another network i remote into.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 420 Moderator
    Oct 08, 2021

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked into this for you and unfortunately, there is no way to modify the internal IP scheme on these routers. I apologize.

I can go ahead and submit feedback that this is a feature that you would like to see implemented.

Paul_B

• MJTIIIMJTIII Posts: 2 Spectator
    Oct 08, 2021

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply. Yes, please submit feedback. That would be a helpful feature.

Mike

This discussion has been closed.