You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Cloud DVR is not recording and not showing recordings- RESOLVED 4/20/22

Dcamarra
Dcamarra Posts: 17 Participant

The cloud is not recording or its not showing what is recorded. It is showing what is scheduled and what has been scheduled but is not recording anything. Talked to support but they did not have a solution. They did say there is problem at this time.

This is one of many problems i have had with this cloud dvr.

Best Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,021 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry for the trouble with cDVR. There is currently a known issue causing recordings to not be listed. Our engineers are working to correct this as soon as possible.

Answers

• The_Way_I_See_It
    The_Way_I_See_It Posts: 32 Contributor

I am having a similar issue.

• Kerriw
    Kerriw Posts: 44 Contributor

I am having trouble with the cloud dvr as well. I am scheduling the recordings and they are showing up as scheduled but then they do not record. Please fix...

• Kingsfan760
    Kingsfan760 Posts: 7 Participant

Frustrating, my Cloud DVR has had pixilation issues for over a year, picture on live TV is perfect. Playing through Roku, no one can fix it and just want me to live with it. I also have the cDVR not recording and hopefully fix this fast. Not good for your paying customers. Maybe hire from YouTube TV or Hulu as their cDVRs never have playback issues or pixilation.

• The_Way_I_See_It

Just talked to Spectrum Rep. They said Cloud DVR is still down Nationwide. No estimation on fix. Earlier estimate was today. Maybe tomorrow. Not seeing a lot of people in this community commenting on the issue. I would think if there were a lot of users more would want to know the status of the fix.

• The_Way_I_See_It

FYI-My Cloud DVR is now appearing to work. On my web version the title says recorded yesterday but when I select it both yesterday and today are available. My Roku looks normal.

This discussion has been closed.