Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Why is error RCD-1007 happening in Roku Cloud DVR?

MrWheatMrWheat Posts: 4 Spectator
edited June 14 in Cloud DVR May 14, 2022

Why for months is error RCD-1007 happening in Roku Cloud DVR?

It's happening worse than ever.

It's 2022 what is going on please Spectrum that you can't fix this error in a timely fashion?

Yes I know that it mostly happens on shows in process of recording. That shouldn't matter. It's been going on for months please as a loyal customer fix it!

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 577 Moderator
    May 14, 2022

Hello @MrWheat and welcome to the Spectrum Community! Do you happen to notice any errors when you are watching a show that is not currently playing live?

Paul_B

• MrWheatMrWheat Posts: 4 Spectator
    May 14, 2022

I do not get this error on recorded shows but recorded shows crash all the time on Android devices.

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 390 Moderator
    May 15, 2022

Thank you. On the Android devices, do you get the same error or one that says ACD-1007 when the Cloud DVR is recording the show?

• The_Way_I_See_ItThe_Way_I_See_It Posts: 32 Contributor
    May 15, 2022

I am still having similar problems and more. The problems have been occurring for months also. Sometimes I can go a day or two with no problems then, like this morning when I try to start a recording it starts for about 20 seconds then hesitates, goes black, and gives the RCD-1007 Error. Also a second recording that was supposed to record this morning is missing. Finally two recordings that were in my Cloud DVR list yesterday are missing this morning. Are these problems ever going to be fixed?

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 463 Moderator
    May 15, 2022

Hello @The_Way_I_See_It. I am sorry to hear that you are receiving these errors. I am seeing some signal issues when running diagnostics. I am going to send you a PM from our Community_Help handle.

• MrWheatMrWheat Posts: 4 Spectator
    May 15, 2022

@Renee_T I don't know. I'll test it after Spectrum fixes the Roku known error that apparently has existed for over three months. Focus on that it's already gone on way too long.

Honestly Spectrum needs to stop using the user as QA and simply fix the known issues or hire QA experts like myself.

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 463 Moderator
    May 16, 2022

Thank you for that information. I am going to send you a PM from our Community_Help handle to gather some further information.

This discussion has been closed.