Spectrum app on Roku not like what’s shown on the spectrum website

mntadros77
mntadros77 Posts: 2 Spectator

Why does the spectrum app on my Roku look different than the one shown on the spectrum website? Also, all the features shown on the spectrum website are not present in the spectrum app on Roku such as the front page where it shows, Live TV, Guide, My Library, and On Demand. Is there another Spectrum app I should’ve downloaded? What am I missing? Please help!

Best Answer

• KFenter
    KFenter Posts: 9 Participant
    Answer ✓

I had the same issue, if you press the up button it will appear.

Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,079 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @mntadros77, welcome to our community!

Is it the "Spectrum TV" app you downloaded? What options do you see when you open it?

• mntadros77
    mntadros77 Posts: 2 Spectator

it just goes to live tv and the guide is in the right side versus the left side. No matter what buttons I push, I don’t get the options of live tv, guide, my library and on demand. I can watch all my channels but like I said, it doesn’t show those options and the guide comes out from the right versus the left as shown in the video.

I have the Roku ultra 2022 version.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 673 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello!

Have you tried rebooting the Roku through the settings yet? Also do you have any other devices such as a smart phone or a tablet that you can test the app on to see if it's happening on all of your apps or only on the Roku device?

This discussion has been closed.