Getting an out of home error on Roku?

JesusisKing
JesusisKing Posts: 4 Spectator

After the update late last night, my network is not read by my devices, I called the tech and that part has been fixed, but a lot of my channels are greyed out and ask for in home network when I am home on my network, it was fixed after I hung up with customer service, now they’re back to being greyed out asking for in home network again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,610 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and it looks like you were able to get this issue resolved today. If you still need assistance, please let us know.

• JesusisKing

I still need assistance, it went back to being greyed out and asking for my in home Wi-Fi again. I am connected to it. This is on Roku and my iPhone as well.

• James_M
    edited January 2023

Have you also tried restarting the modem and the router?

• JesusisKing

Yes and factory reset. Uninstalled the apps and reinstall. Nothing so far.

• James_M

Next step would be to change the WiFi password which forces the system to reset, then reconnect the devices with the new password.

• JesusisKing

Did that, still nothing!

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,028 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Are you testing in the same room as the router? Will you make sure you are getting a strong WiFi signal and are full speed on a speed test?

Do you have a desktop/laptop computer you can use to go to watch.spectrum.net to see if it has the same issue?

This discussion has been closed.