Connectivity Issues

tedteruya
tedteruya Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 2023 in watch.spectrum.net

On newly built Windows 11 PC - spectrum Watch TV does not Load and Start. The app say Loading and after 3-4 minutes get a Dialog Box saying "Something went wrong try again later Refernce Code WLP-1999. I able to view On Demand or set DVR on the app.

My laptop with the same OS and Spectrum TV App works fine (same wifi and internet. Can anyone help?.

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,076 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @tedteruya, welcome to our community!

Though it seems like the problem is just with the Laptop, I recommend starting with a reboot of the modem and router, as that will fix most app issues.

If the problem persists please try a different web browser and pause anything like antivirus or VPNs that might impact the connection. Try connecting with an ethernet cable or stay near the router on WiFi to make sure you have a strong internet connection.

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 691 Contributor

Hit OK to dismiss the alert and then hit the Guide tab and then scroll up or down and then hit a currently airing program on another channel and then hit Watch Live and see what happens. Poke around and see if the problem is with all channels or just some channels or just Spectrum News - Austin. Then turn around and what happens with Spectrum News - Austin, specifically, on the other devices.

This discussion has been closed.