We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. Reference Code: WLP-1999

pmorrison
pmorrison Posts: 2 Spectator

I get this message in my browsers on my laptop.

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. Reference Code: WLP-1999

The app works on another laptop I have just fine. It works on my Android devices. The On Demand in the app works just fine. It is only when I go to Live TV does this happen.

I've done all the rebooting suggestions and cleared cache and cookies.

This happens in both Edge and Chrome. So I really believe it is my laptop, not necessarily a Spectrum issue, but I expect Spectrum to have a suggested fix.

Answers

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 678 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

It does seem like it could be a computer issue. Usually this type of issue is fixed by resetting the modem and router but also usually happens on multiple devices.

Unfortunately we do not have any suggestions if it is a device issue as we do not fix individual devices.

-Tyleen

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 691 Contributor

Hit OK to dismiss the alert and then hit the Guide tab and then scroll up or down and then hit a currently airing program on another channel and then hit Watch Live and see what happens. Poke around and see if the problem is with all channels or just some channels or just that one channel that it was initially defaulting to. Then turn around and see what happens with that one channel, specifically, on the other devices.

• pmorrison
    pmorrison Posts: 2 Spectator

I saw on another discussion something about one's computer clock was not correct. I did a sync on my clock and the time changed back about a minute. It was not correct. Interesting. Rebooted computer and TV app works fine now for Live TV.

This discussion has been closed.