Cloud DVR "Unable to schedule recording"

mckjoe
mckjoe Posts: 3 Spectator
edited April 2023 in Cloud DVR

I am getting this error frequently. How do I get this resolved. Also shows I have scheduled to be recorded are not showing up. Any suggestions. I have restarted modem/router and all other devices and get the same error.

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 644 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@mckjoe

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about all the issues with the recording. Is this happening on any device you use the app with or is it only specific ones? Also does it happen when trying to schedule recordings from multiple channels or does it seem like one channel in particular has an issue setting them?

• mckjoe

It was happening on both the Apple device and Roku device. It appears to just be a problem with channel 36 TNT.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 666 Contributor
    edited March 2023

I don't know but that might be related to the program being available on demand or soon to be e.g. within 24-48 hours. Not that such regimen would necessarily be by design but, in terms of server storage and energy savings or even subscriber storage mileage, it could be. Otherwise, what program is that happening with.

• mckjoe

It was a Concacaf soccer game between US and Grenada. I also tried to record another show on TNT today and would not record.

• HT_Greenfield

I don't know what the catch is or was with CONCACAF Nations League Soccer on TNT but Monday's game between El Salvador and U.S. is scheduled to air on NBC Universo as well as TNT so try to record it on both and see if it succeeds with Universo if not TNT.

• HT_Greenfield

Update: based on this article and other similar ones, it sounds like those CONCACAF Nations League Soccer games involving the USMNT are only streaming on Peacock so, without a cable TV subscription, you might need to add Peacock to your streaming subscription to even be able to stream them much less record them:

🔗https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/usa-vs-grenada-how-to-watch-stream-preview-of-nations-league-game

How to get Peacock via Spectrum at no additional cost for up to 12 months‼️:

🔗https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/peacock-tv-app

• JxhnnyW
    JxhnnyW Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am having the same issue, since 5 AM this morning. I keep getting the unable to record scheduled recording DCD-1000. Missing my morning recordings smh!

This discussion has been closed.