Returning equipment

Korona165
Korona165 Posts: 86 Contributor
edited September 2023 in Watch TV 2023 Archive

Is this a new thing the Spectrum is doing? I had to return equipment and on Spectrum website it said I could return it to any Spectrum Store. So I went to a Spectrum Store to return the equipment. I was that no Spectrum Stores accept/do equipment returns. I would just have to bring it to a UPS Store and they would take care of. So with no shipping box or lable. I thought to myself what a pain and disaster this will be. So I went to UPS and was I surprised how easy and they knew 100% what to do. Is this new? If stores to take equipment back how do you get new equipment?

Best Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 673 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Korona165

The local stores should be able to do equipment returns in addition to exchanging the equipment. Which location did you visit so that we can send that feedback up to the correct team?

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Thanks for confirming the store location. We will forward your feedback about your experience.

Answers

• Korona165

It was the Spectrum Store on 1981 Aloma Avenue Winter Park, FL 32792. They told me me they don't and other Spectrum Store don't do equipment returns and I would have to go to UPS. Unless that store was fully Mobile.

• Korona165

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.