Where is the DVR in Xumo?

Options
Dshellhorse
Dshellhorse Posts: 2 Spectator

I’ve set shows to record but cannot find the recordings. I see them in the Spectrum TV app on other devices but can’t find the DVR in Xumo. Where is it?

Best Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 682 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Dshellhorse

Welcome to our community! I took a look at your account using your community registration. I show that currently you are subscribed to our traditional DVR service, which would require watching on a physical cable box. With the iOS, Android, and website version of our app, you can manage the recordings for some models of cable box, but that feature is not available on our Xumo app currently.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Dshellhorse,

Just adding that regarding cDVR, we have accelerated our planned improvements, made additional capacity investments in the platform, temporarily stopped accepting new customers, and restricted our own employees’ Cloud DVR Plus access to provide more capacity for our customers.

Since you are an employee, you should have received notification of this temporary change. Please look for another notification when the service is restored for employees.

Thanks!

Answers

• Dshellhorse
    Dshellhorse Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Thank you for the replies. I’m curious however, when watching on Xumo, I have the option to record a program. I can see the recorded program on STVA on my iPad. Xumo uses the app for my live TV viewing. Why can I see it on the app via my iPad but not on the app via Xumo?