Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

The answer for Spectrum Business Email using OUTLOOK

SomeComputerGuySomeComputerGuy Posts: 1
edited January 29 in Email Jan 29, 2021

I was able to setup my Spectrum Business Email outlook with the following settings

IMAP Settings:

incoming mail server: mail.twcbc.com

outgoing server: mail.twcbc.com

advanced settings: incoming port 993 ssl/tls

outgoing port 587 starttls

Again, this is for Spectrum Business.

I hope this helps.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,011 ADMIN
    Jan 29, 2021 Accepted Answer

@SomeComputerGuy

Thanks and welcome!

I marked this post as an announcement so it will be easier for others to locate.

Replies

• TSweetTSweet Posts: 1
    Apr 30, 2021

Thank you for this post - I can confirm the settings used for small business also work for the mail.twc.com servers. I was trying SSL/TLS for both Incoming and Outgoing ports per Spectrum documentation (or my own misunderstanding) but changing the Outgoing port to START/TLS allowed the account setup to complete successfully.

• Randy_TRandy_T Posts: 124 MOD
    May 02, 2021

@TSweet ... that is great! Very glad to hear that and of course if you have any further need for assistance or have questions, we have a lot of categories here in the Spectrum Community and would love to help. Thanks for letting us know!

Randy