APP no longer shows mobile data usage used/days left

Options

HI, I'm a by the gig user, with two other lines in family, and had relied on the realtime data usage the APP used to provide. That feature disappeared a few weeks ago.

Can you restore this feature, so I can keep track of my combined data usage and the number of days left in billing cycle?

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,097 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @WhatUtlkinbtWillis_1. I'm still seeing data usage on my app. Are you looking under the "Plan Info" section when viewing one of your lines? What do you see there?

Answers

• WhatUtlkinbtWillis_1
    WhatUtlkinbtWillis_1 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

Yeah, it's there now. But before, you just had to select mobile under services, and a "combined" data usage figure was available, plus the number of days left in cycle. Before, you didn't need to open each line, see data usage for that line, then add usage yourself. Now, it also doesn't show number of days left.

It was more user friendly before.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,097 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

I see what you are saying now. You can still see your cycle date through the billing tab but I definitely understand the convenience of having the combined data and countdown all in one place. I'll be happy to forward feedback about that.