Please kindly add back Japan TV

Options
_Vs
_Vs Posts: 2 Spectator
edited September 2023 in Watch TV 2023 Archive

Hi! From international channel, TV Japan is no longer available for my cable and not available for TV App in Dallas / Ft Worth / Metroplex area. Please please please add back as this is the only channel my 89 year father can watch that is Japanese speaking. Please add thank you for your help!

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 736 Contributor
    edited June 2023
    Options

🔗https://tvjapan.net/en/watching/#how_to_watch :

Scroll down to Provider/Channel Search and select Texas from the State/Province list and enter Spectrum for the Provider Name and hit Search and see how the results show how you supposedly can get TV Japan via the Spectrum TV app in Dallas/Park Cities, Fort Worth and the toll-free number to call for it. 

The most economic plan you would hopefully be able to add TV Japan to would be the Internet + TV Choice plan which doesn’t involve a cable TV box. You get all of your big-time local channels plus any 15 cable channels from a variety of about six dozen of the most popular ones, all to watch via the Spectrum TV app.

• _Vs
    _Vs Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Thank you so very much! We were able to get TV Japan working for my father. With greatest gratitude for your time and suggestions!

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 736 Contributor
    Options

You’re very welcome. That’s good to hear! Thanks a million for confirming that. Your father has obviously done very well to have someone so gracious as you to look out for him. 😊

This discussion has been closed.